Thursday, August 8, 2013

(会員) MIXED CLASS! Random Class!


1. I am as sick as a dog. = I am very sick.

2. I work like a dog. = I work very hard.

3. I slept very well. = I slept like a ~. 
3. I slept very well. = I slept like a baby.
3. I slept very well. = I slept like a log.  

4. 時差ぼけ
I am jetlagged. I have jetlag. 

5. a) Call me if you have any questions. 
b) Call me if you should have any questions. 

b) is more sophisticated


6. a) Call me if you have any questions. 
= b) Call me should you have any questions.

7. I drove / took my dog to my mom's house.
I drove to school / work. 

8. We could use a little help. = Please help me.,  I would be happy if you helped me., How about some help? 

9. 彼がキレた。
He snapped. / He lost it. / He lost his temper. / He flipped out. / He went ballistic. / He went postal. / He went ape shit.

10.
He is in good shape. 
He has a nice body. 
She has a nice figure. 
She is well built.
He is well built. 
Your hearing is in good shape. 
Your grammar is in good shape. 
He/She is muscular.
He is pretty defined.
He is really cut. 
He is pretty buff.
He is ripped. 
He has a well-developed sense of taste. 
He has a well-developed sense of smell. 
He has well-developed arms/legs. 

Hawks have well-developed eyesight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment