Thursday, August 29, 2013

(会員) Thursday 2013年8月29日: Dangerous Stand up comedy -


(会員) Thursday 2013年8月29日: Dangerous Stand up comedy -

Louis CK - One Night Stand [FULL SHOW]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-76OoDxLGkU

That's cool! = That's good. I agree. No problem.

I mostly just go out with my daughter.


I mostly stay home and watch movies.

They have these no drinking signs at the park.

It doesn't say "No drinking!"

What does the sign say?

What does the paper say?

What does the TV say?       

It has a picture of like a martini glass with a line through it.

Are those really the people causing the problems with the drinking in the park.
Are they reaching their target audience with a martini glass, really?

Shouldn't it be a bottle in a brown bag with a line through it.

Do we see people in the park at 4 in the morning, HEY MUTHAFUCKA?

I try to go to movies but movies are all shit now.

It's like they have his machine that just makes shit.

I rented that movie where they beat the shit out of Jesus for a couple of hours.
A beat the shit out of B.

X beat up Y.
X beat the Hell out of Y.
X beat Y's ass.
X kicked Y's ass.
X beat the shit out of Y.

Did he key somebody's Camarro? What did the guy do?

He keyed my car.

Look I didn't like the Jesus movie. I thought it was a shitty movie.

What! He's not in it!

People get offended when you tell them that.

It's like you're saying something wrong.

The movie sucked.
What? He's not in it!

Who gives a shit!

I don't give a shit!

Like Jesus cares about Mel Gibson's movie.

LIKE + SENTENCE. = THE OPPOSITE OF THAT SENTENCE.

Like I know.

Like I know. = I don't know.

Jesus doesn't care about that movie. = Like Jesus cares about that movie.

2:22 min.






No comments:

Post a Comment