Thursday, August 29, 2013

(会員) Monday and Tuesday 2013年8月26日 and 27日: Mixed - TEST TIME! Part 1 & 2


(会員) Monday (Not Thursday) 2013年8月26: Mixed - TEST TIME!
and
(会員) Tuesday 2013年8月27日: Mixed - TEST TIME! Part 2

1. What time are you supposed ~ leave?

2. I'm supposed to be at work ~ 9am.

3. How was I supposed ~ know?

4. I don't ~ you have $100 you could lend me?

5. I'm not happy with my situation. It's time ~ a change.

6. That's exactly ~ I need!

7. Thank you ~ everything.

8. I have to leave ~ a few minutes.

9. By what time to you have ~ be at work tomorrow?

10. What do you want ~ me?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. I'm sorry I said that. I ~ it back.

12.  That's life. = That's the way the ~ crumbles.

13. That's life. = That's the way the ~ bounces.

Dirty! 
14. How are you? = How's it ~?

Safe:
15. He is so cheap/stingy. = He is a penny ~.
---------------------------------------------------------------

16. He is ボートしている。=He is out to ~.

17. You are too nosey. = Get a ~.                      

18. Please tell me the truth. = Give it to me ~.

19. Let's celebrate. = Let's paint the town ~.

20. I'm so happy, I could =.

21. The ~ are on but nobody’s home.

22. I'm never going to do that. = I'll do that when ~ fly.
When Hell freezes over. = When pigs fly.

Speaking of pigs...
23. I ate too much. = I ~ out.

The smallest in a group is called a runt.
I'm sweating like a pig.
He squealed like a stuck pig.
She wore her hair in pigtails.

24. Shut up! = Put a ~ in it!

25. He can drink a lot. = He drinks like a ~.
------------------------------------
1. to, 2. at/by, 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment