Saturday, December 21, 2013

(会員)Dec. 18 英会話ライブレッスン MORE Fun expressions

(会員)Dec. 18 英会話ライブレッスン MORE Fun expressions 
1. "I'm the king of the world!" = Titanic

2. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" - The Wizard of Oz

3. "Carpe diem!" - Dead Poets Society 
Seize the the day!

4. "My precious." - Lord of the Rings

5. "Hasta la vista, baby." - Terminator 2

6. "Here's Johnny!" - The Shining

7. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." - Planet of the Apes

8. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!" - Scarface

9. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - God Father

10. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good." = Wall Street
for a lack of a better word他にもっと良い言葉がないので

11. "Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13

12. "You're gonna need a bigger boat." -JAWS

13. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Gone with the Wind

14. "You can't handle the truth!" - A Few Good Men

15. "There's no place like home." - The Wizard of Oz

16. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." - The Wizard of Oz
= This place is strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment