Friday, December 13, 2013

(公開)Nov.30 英会話ライブレッスン Functional English - 初級ー中級


1. That's life. 
2. That's the way the cookie crumbles. 
3. That's the way the ball bounces. 
4. What are you going do?  Whaddaya gonna do?

注文し方
5. Open the door.
6. Open the door, please. 
7. Can you open the door? (please)?
8. Could you open the door? (please)?
9. Would you open the door, please? 
10. Would you be so kind as to open the door, please? 
11. Do me a favor and open the door. 
12. Hey, do me a favor and open the door. 
13. Do me a favor. > Could you do me a favor? 
14. I want ~. < I would like ~. 
15. Can I have ~? < Could I have ~?
What is the difference A and B?
16. Give me ~. 
Give me 2 cups of a coffee and 2 jelly donuts. 

17. ~いかがですか?
You wanna donut? You want a donut?
Would you like a donut?







No comments:

Post a Comment