Thursday, May 29, 2014

(会員)Fri., May 16, 2014, 11pm - Let's study FROZEN SONGS!

(会員)Fri., May 16, 2014, 11pm - Let's study FROZEN SONGS!

If you have a grudge you should let it go.

Let go = relax

Let It Go Lyrics]

looks + adjective 
look like + noun 
look like + sentence
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
中に入った状態を保つ
Heaven knows, God knows
I don’t care about height. 
I don't care if you're a little late, but please call me.

to rage = for a storm or angry person to go on

all the rage = very popular now
Don't bother me! Stop bothering me!
The cold doesn't bother me. 
The heat doesn't bother me.
It doesn’t bother me if you’re late. 
It bothers me if you don’t call. 

fun =楽しい, funny = 笑える

打ち破る break through
break through one's limits
自分の限界を打ち破る

free: 1. 自由, 2. ただ、3. 暇, 4. 抜き
caffeine, sugar free, 

smoke-free
【形】
煙の出ない、無煙の、禁煙の






No comments:

Post a Comment