Thursday, May 29, 2014

(会員)Thurs. 11pm - Random Quiz

(会員)Thurs. 11pm - Random Quiz

May 8, 2014

1. おなら = ?
a fart

2. 変なことを考えた 
I had a brain ~. 
fart

3. おならのpolite slang?  
He cut the ~. 
cheese 

Medical English: He had gas.
He has flatulence. 

4. He is the boss.  
= He is the big ~. 
cheese

5. He is the boss. = He is the head ~. 
honcho

6. 彼女はしっかりしている。
She has a good head on her shoulders.  

7. I am (going) to Tokyo. 
He is (coming) here. 
headed/heading

Where are you ......?
headed/heading

8. 楽しかった?
Did you enjoy yourself? 
Yes, I did. / No, not really. 
Did you have fun? 
Did you have a good time? 

9. Let's ???????  the ????????????.
Let’s change the subject/topic. 

10. 彼は卵の作りかったは酷いです。 
They way he cooks eggs is terrible/awful.

11. 彼女のしゃベリ方が好きです。
= I like the way she talks.
 I like the way she sings. 
 I like the way she moves.
I like the way you teach.  
I like the way you think.   































No comments:

Post a Comment