Tuesday, August 9, 2016

(会員)2016年8月08日 Monday Night - Rio Oympics

(会員)2016808 Monday Night - Rio Oympics
It is scorching hot. 
It’s muggy. = hot and humid
People tend to get heatstroke when it is this hot.
Watermelon helps prevent summer afflictions, including heat exhaustion and heatstroke.

Nissan reportedly paid about $250 million to sponsor the games.

Kosuke Hagino wins Olympic gold in 400m individual medley, Chase Kalisz gets silver

He won a gold medal. 

He’s taking home the gold in EVENT. / He took home the gold in EVENT.

He took the gold. 

He won by nose/hair.
Japan had never won gold in this event before.

I think I’m very happy with my time, and I know that I gave it my best effort and I got beat by a world-class competitor right here. 

Kosuke is a world class competitor. 

Kosuke’s unbelievable, and I honestly gave my best effort, and I’m going to go to bed knowing that tonight. I have no regrets.

a Molotov cocktail = a bomb where gas or something is poured into a bottle and a rag is put in at the top and lit.

With an eye-popping score, U.S. gymnasts put world on notice


She is dominating.
Oksana Chusovitina is 41 years old.
Wait and see.




No comments:

Post a Comment