Monday, December 12, 2011

(会員)12月12日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011

(会員)12月12日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011
(会員) Beginner's Lesson - Easy & Useful Expressions!



Nico Nico Douga - Dec. 12, 2011
1. I better ~.
You better ~.

2. I have to ~.
You have to ~.

3. I should ~.
I have to ~.

You better ~. > You have to ~. > You should ~.

You better study otherwise you will fail the test.
You better study otherwise you will fail the test.
You better come. (If you do not come, I will be angry.)

You must be crazy if you think I'm going to do that.
You must tired. You must be hungry.

--------------------------
4. このソフトの使いかたを説明してください。
Please tell me how to use this software.
Please show me how to use this application.
Please explain to me how to use this program.

5. What's up with ~.
Please explain ~.

6. What's his story?
=Tell me about him.

7. Why didn't you ~ me.
Why didn't you tell me.

8. Why didn't you ~ anything?
Why didn't you say anything.

Please answer the following in the positive.
9. A: Want to go to the movies?
B: Sure! ~
That sounds good!
I’d love to

10. A: Would you a cookie?
B: Don't mind ~.
Don’t mind if I do.

11. A: Do you mind if I smoke?
B: Sure, ~.
Go (right) ahead.
Be my guest.
B: Sure, go (right) ahead. Sure, be my guest. Not at all. Sure, I don't mind.

12. A: Can I sit here?
B: Sure,
Go (right) ahead.
Be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment