Tuesday, December 27, 2011

(会員)12月27日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011ーIntermediate-Advanced

Dec. 27, 2011
sophisticate your english

First watch!
(会員)12月27日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011ーIntermediate-Advanced

1. room= accommodation
How do you like your accomodations?
2. house = residence
3. live = reside
4. busy = occupied
5. empty or free = vacant
6. tip = gratuity
7. a fight = an altercation
8. 昏睡状態 = a coma
9. adjective of “coma” is “comatose”
10. to put something on someone’s face so that they cannot breathe is to “suffocate” them
Ex: You're suffocating me!
I need some space/air!
------------------------
11. It’s an easy decision.=It’s a no brainer.
12. That guy is so stupid it's like he's brain dead.
13. The big guy is the brawn. The little guy is the brains.
14. He’s always thinking about sex. = He’s got sex on the brain.
15. He's a very stupid person. = He's a bird-brain.
16. I thought really hard! = I racked my brains.
17. You know a lot about this. I don't. Let me ask you some questions. = Let me pick your brain.
18. He shot himself in the head with a gun. = He blew his brains out.
DANGEROUS SLANG!
19. He is super stupid.= He is shit for brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment