Monday, December 26, 2011

(会員)12月23日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011

Watch the video here:

Watch my video here:
(会員)12月23日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011

Osakans
Tokyoites
Nagoyans
~ is known to be ~
reputation
He has a reputation.
He has a reputation for being strict.
This species of snake has a reputation for being deadly.
He is well known for being a ladies man. = He has a reputation for being a ladies man.
People say that .. They say that....
They say that if ... then....
It's a superstition.
They say that if you break a mirror you will have 7 years bad luck.
They say that if you cut your nails at night you won't see your parents before they die.
------------------------------
Kim Jong-il was pudgy.
He was short in stature.
He loved expensive food. He was a gourmet.
They are not being sincere. It's not real.
I agree. I think they are faking it.
I agree. I think they are acting.
I agree. I think they are pretending.
They’re crying is a little over the top.
------------------------------------
He is inexperienced.
Can he be a competent leader.
He is competent.=He can do the job fairly well.
He is incompetent.=He cannot do the job well.
Are you for or against the reunification of the Koreas?
I have no opinion.
I’m for it. I’m against it. I don't really care.
It would be an economic problem.
North Korea would be an economic burden on South Korea.
Most people are indifferent.
Kim Jong Il was a movie buff.
I am a bit of a 〜 buff.
He is buff.
He wore a bouffant.

No comments:

Post a Comment