Wednesday, December 14, 2011

(会員)12月14日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011 - Movie Quotes!

Dec. 14, 2011 - Movie quotes

(会員)12月14日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2011 - Movie Quotes!


1. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
- From the movie "what a girl wants"
to fit in=to feel comfortable
I feel like I fit in.
I fit it.
I don't feel like I fit in.
I don’t fit it.
~ was born to VERB.
He was born to lead.
He stands out.

2. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
- From The Notebook

3. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."
- Rafiki, from The Lion King

4. The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back
- Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama

5. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."
- –Dumbledore, Harry Potter
---------------------------------------------------------
52. You can't change what people are...without destroying who they were.
-The Butterfly Effect

54. Calling someone fat doesn’t make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter. All you can do in life is try and solve the problem in front of you.
- Mean Girls

55. "The brave do not live forever but the cautious do not live at all."
- The Princess Diaries

BONUS! Live a little!

59. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
- Bruce Nolan (Jim Carrey), in Bruce Almighty

No comments:

Post a Comment