Friday, February 3, 2012

(会員)2月03日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - 初級 - Useful Sentences!

First watch!
(会員)2月03日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - 初級 - Useful Sentences!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1328314617



Feb. 3, 2012 - 初級
1. How's everyone doing?


2. What are you doing?

3. How's everything going?

4. 〜はいかがですか?
Would you like ~?

5. いただきますわ。
That would be great!
Don't mind if I do.
Yes, thanks. Sounds good!
Wow! You read my mind!
I never say "no" to ~.


6. 一緒に映画を見にいく?
Would you like to go to the movies (with me)?
Would you like to go to the movies together?

Would you like to go see Mission Impossible 3 with me?

Answer: That sounds good/great!

7. time
How long does it take to get to Tokyo from Nagoya on the bullet train?
It takes about 3 hours.
You'll need 3 hours.

If you want me to check your homework, I'll need a few days.
If you want me to check your homework, you'll need to give me a few days.
You'll need to give me more time.


8. How long does it usually take you to make dinner?

If we eat at home tomorrow, how long will you need to make dinner?

If we eat at home tomorrow, how long will you / we...

No comments:

Post a Comment