Monday, February 6, 2012

(会員)2月05日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - MIXED!

(会員)2月05日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - MIXED!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1328506135


Do you live in or near the Nagoya area?
Or do you want to take SKYPE lessons!?
Visit us!
http://actionlanguageacademy.com



Feb. 5th, 2012-公開
Let's stop JAPANESE ENGLISH!

A.
1. I reformed my house.
I remodeled my house.
I renovated my house.
I rebuilt my house.
I repair my house.

2. オーダーメイドのシャツ
a tailored shirt
a tailor made shirt

3. カルテ
a medical chart

4. あの二人はラブラブだ。
Those two are madly in love.
They were all very lovey dovey.

5. アメリカンコーヒー
weak coffee

6. 彼女はグラマーだ。
She has a voluptuous body.
She is voluptuous.
She has a great body.
She has a good figure.

B. Let's learn some useful short expressions.
Please write the Japanese if you understand.
1. What's wrong? --> どうしたの?
(What's wrong? What's the problem? What's up? What's the matter? What happened?)

2. What should I do? -->どうしたらいい?

3. I don't know what to do. -->どうしたらいいかわからない。

4. I don't know yet. --> まだわからない。

5. I haven't decided yet. -->まだ決めていない。

6. They haven't decided. -->まだ決まていない。

C. MUST KNOW ENGLISH!
1. コーヒーはいかがですか?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
Would you like SOMETHING?

2. 私と一緒に映画を見に行きませんか?
Would you like to go to the movies with me?
Would you like to VERB?

3. 考えさせてください。
Let me think about it.

D. SUPER COMMON MISTAKES!
1. My family is four.
There are four people in my family.
I'm married, and we have 2 children.

2. Today is rainy day.
It's raining today.

3. Today was heavy rain.
It rained hard today.
It was raining hard today.

△ 4. I'm keeping a dog.
I have a dog.

5. I like dog.
I like dogs.
I like dog. = 犬の肉が好き.

------------------------------------
It's too easy FOR me.

この日本語は英語にはない。
These expressions do not exist in English.
1. 頂きます!
PRAYER: Thank you for this meal we are about to receive.
You could say: This looks great!, Yum!, Hmmm...

2. ごちそうさま。
Thanks for the meal.
Thanks for lunch/dinner.
You could say: That was great/delicious.

3. いってきます。
See you later!
I'm off!

4. いってらしゃい。
Have a nice day!
Have a good one!
See you later!
Take care!

5. おつかれさま。
Good job today!
See you tomorrow!
See you tomorrow!

Bonus: I like the way you think.
I like your way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment