Monday, February 13, 2012

(公開)英会話レッスン!バレンタインデーSpecial 30分

First watch this on Nico Nico Douga!

(公開)英会話レッスン!バレンタインデーSpecial 30分

Feb. 13, 2012
Valentine's Day Special
1. What's another way to say "love"?
adore, crazy about, nuts about, bananas about

2. What is the difference between "love" and "be in love"?
"in love" is always romantic and passionate.
"love" can be strong but not romantic.

3. 彼女に会えるのを楽しみにしている!
I'm looking forward to seeing her!
I can't wait to see her.

4. 彼女に興味がある。
I'm interested in her.

5. 一目惚れだった。
It was love at first sight.

6. What is the difference between: cute, pretty, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, & hot

alluring
captivating
seductive


7. How to you say 彼女はグラマーだ.
She is voluptuous! She is well-built!

8. She has a nice figure.

9. She is hot. = She is sexy!

What are 4 other meaning of "hot"?
1. 暑い
2. 辛い
3. 人気
4. 盗まれた

1. high temperature, 2. spicy, 3. popular, 4. stolen

10. Finish the following:
Lucky at cards, unlucky at ~.

11. When I was young I had a ~ on my teacher.
(I thought I really liked her.)
When I was young I had a crush on my teacher.

12. Whitney Houston ~ yesterday.
Let's look at her song: I Will Always Love You

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you. X4
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment