Monday, February 27, 2012

(会員)2月27日-初級 レッスン - My favorite funny must know English!

Watch this:
(会員)2月27日-初級 レッスン - My favorite funny must know English!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1330384098

Feb. 27, 2012
Beginner Class = Funny English
Must Know Funny English

Body Parts:
1. booger = はなくそ hard type
He flicked a booger at me.

Stop picking your nose.

2. snot = 鼻くそ 水ぽいtype
2b. a snot nosed kid
He's just a snot nosed kid.

Snot mine! = It's not mine.

I have a runny nose.

3. a fart, to fart = おなら
He farted.
I smell a smart.
Who farted?
3b. He cut the cheese.
3c. He broke wind.

4. a burp / to burp = げっぷ
Don't burp! It's rude!

5. to poop = うんち / to pee = おしこ
poo / poop = noun form
pee = noun form
5b. pooped = I am pooped. = I am tired.

6. tush= butt
She has a nice tush.

7. noggin / noodle / melon= head, brain
Use your noggin/noodle.

8. mug = face
He's got a nice mug.
mug shot 顔写真◆通例、犯罪者の
They took his mug shot.
My driver's license ooks like a mug shot. : 私のパスポートの写真は犯罪者みたいだ


8b. sb's grill = sb's face
He got up in my grill.
Get out of my grill

9. schnoz / hooter/ honker / beak = nose
He punched him right in the schnoz / hooter/ honker / beak.

10. pie hole / cake hole = mouth
Close your pie hole!
Shut your cake hole!
Why did you have to open your pie hole?
= Why did you say that?

10. I made a mistake sound = oops
Oops!

11. sound of a sneeze = achoo
Achoo!


12. a super nerd (ださい)= a geek

13. dogs = feet
My dogs are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment