Monday, February 6, 2012

(会員)2月06日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - 初級 - LEVEL UP!

(会員)2月06日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012 - 初級 - LEVEL UP!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1328567304

Let’s sophisticate our English!
Let’s learn how to say the following in other ways.
1. I’m afraid.
I’m scared.
I’m frightened.
I’m terrified.

I’m afraid of sharks~.

2. I think the same thing you do. I ~ with you.

3. I don’t think what you do. I ~ with you.

4. I am angry ~ you. I am mad ~ you. I am furious with you.
I am steaming. I steaming mad. I am steamed.

5. What time does your plane come? = What time does your plane ~?
arrive, land, get in.

6. That was a good idea. = You are a ~ person.
clever < smart < intelligent

7. He is 意地悪! = He is mean!

8. He is 残酷! = He is cruel!
He is cold blooded.
He is inhumane.

9. I sent him an email but he did not ~.
9. I sent him an email but he did not answer/reply/email me back.

10. A: How do you open this door?
B: There’s a こつ to it. Just turn and lift and it will open.
a trick, a technique

11. He walked towards me. = He ~ me.

12. He drove towards me.

13. He shouted at me. He shouted to me.

14. Let's call it a night.
---------------
I might be coming down with a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment