Monday, September 17, 2012

(会員) Friday 11 pm - 09月14日- 初 級



1. I had a long day.
2. I came home, and I recharged my batteries.
3. My room is wide. --> My room is big/large.
BONUS: My room is huge / enormous / gigantic / humongous 
4. My room is narrow. --> My room is small.
BONUS: tiny, teeny, teeny-weeny, teensy-weensy
5. Who is the man with 名詞?
Who is the man in COLOR
Who is the man with all the muscles?
Who is the man with the green skin?
Who is the man with the green eyes?
Who is the man running towards us?
Who is the man talking to the boss?
Who is the man talking with the boss?

RULE: on + machine
Who is the man talking on the cellphone?
I saw him ~ TV. (on)
I heard him ~ the radio. (on)
I read about it ~ the newspaper. (in)
I saw a video about it ~ Nico Nico.
Who is the 形容詞 man?

私は彼のしゃべり方が好き。
X I like his way to talk.
I like the way he talks.
I like the way she walks.
I don't like the way he talks to us.

X This is the first time to see a Nico lesson.
This is my first Nico lesson.
This is my first time seeing a Nico lesson.
This will be my first trip abroad. I’m really looking forward to it.
This will be his/her first trip abroad.
It is going to be my first time abroad.




No comments:

Post a Comment