Monday, September 10, 2012

(会員) Saturday 土曜日 10:30pm - 09月08日-初級

(会員) Saturday 土曜日 10:30pm - 09月08日-初級




Sept. 8, 2012  Nico Nico Beginner's Class
1. It's very frustrating.
2. I had to work late.           
3. a) I got recognized.   b) I got noticed.  c) I got known.
--> I got recognized.
4. to be honest
5. It’s always a bit awkward.
6. Don’t let it go to your head.
I hope you won’t let it go to your head.
7. fame = noun, famous = adjective
8. Her internet fame has gone to her head.
9. The new iPhone 5 is coming out.
The new iPhone 5 is being released.
10. Is anyone getting the iPhone 5?
11.
11. Are you looking forward to NOUN.
Are you looking forward to the new iPhone 5.

I'm looking forward to....VERBing.
11. Are you looking forward to getting the new iPhone 5.

12. It’s tempting , but I’m going to wait.
12.  I’m tempted, but I’m going to wait.
I’m tempted, but  I can’t. I have to work tomorrow.
It’s tempting, but I have to get up early tomorrow.

13. Who is the man VERBing?
13. Who is the man talking to Michael?
Who is the man standing next to Michael?
Who is the man sitting next to Michael?
Who is the woman VERBing?
Who is the woman eating a hotdog?
Who is the man with NOUN?
Who is the woman with NOUN?
Who is the woman with the hotdog?

14. It was just sitting there.
I found a wallet sitting on the bench.
A can of soup was sitting on the table.
= A can of soup was on the table.
There was a can of soup sitting on the table.
-------------------------
I will be back tomorrow night and Monday night at 11pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment