Tuesday, September 25, 2012

(会員) Monday 11pm - 09月24日- Mixed - Number Idioms!



1. Are you superstitious about numbers?
You are superstitious about the number 4.

2. What are you superstitious about?
I’m superstitious about ~.

3. Give me 2 minutes.
Give me 2 seconds.
These are just my 2 cents.

4. A penny for your thoughts?

5. They are two of a kind.
They are two  peas in a pod.

6. He is one of a kind.

7 to kill 2 birds with 1 stone
I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get a new suit on my trip to Italy.

8. ~ is the lesser of two evils.
Romney supporters are more dependable

9. ~ is a 2 edged sword. If I choose this there is also a problem.
double-edged sword =  something that offers both a good & bad results

10. I'm between a rock and hard place.

No comments:

Post a Comment