Monday, September 30, 2013

(公開) 英会話ライブレッスン 2013年9月30日(月)Vocabulary Booster 初級


1. The weather has finally started cooling down.

2. I'm looking forward to autumn. 

3. scared vs. scary                  
I am scared. / It is scary.

I'm interested in Italy. 
Italy is interesting.

I'm bored with this book. 
= This book is boring.

That movie was exciting!
= I was excited watching that movie!

My job is so frustrating!
= I am so frustrated with my job!

The more you watch, the sooner you will get used to my voice.

4. That's a big deal! = That's WOW!

大したことではない。= That's not a big deal.
                                     
5. to deal
a) deal cards = Deal the cards.
b) Deal with it! = Accept the truth!
c) I made a deal with Joe.
d) It's a deal!  = Deal! = I accept!
e) It's a good deal!
f) That's a bad deal!
g) Deal with me.


処分=I'll deal with him., I'll deal with the garbage.

I'll take care of the bill. = I'll deal with the bill. =I'll pay the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment