Thursday, September 4, 2014

(会員)9月4日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Conversational B...

(会員)9月4日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Conversational B...


A
accept
Can you accept this package?
I’m sorry. I can’t accept your excuse. 
They accepted him as one of the group. 

believe
I believe in God. 
I believe you. 

C
call
He called me.   
He called me a fool. 

D
Don’t give up on me.

E
envision
Envision success
envision 〔将来のことを〕想像する、心に描く、思いを巡らす

F
forgive
Forgive my mistakes.

G
give
Give unconditionally. 

H
help
Help me!

I
invite
Invite me over.

I sent out the invites.  
Did you get an invite? 

J
joke
Joke with me. 

I joked with him. 

He is a joke. = I cannot respect him. 

I played a joke on him. = I played a trick on him. 

K
Keep your friends close.

M
make a difference
Make a difference in his life. 

It makes no difference.
It makes no difference to me whether or not the teacher is male or female. 

N

Never judge a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment