Monday, September 8, 2014

(会員)9月8日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Roadtrip

Channel live broadcast
(会員)9月8日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン Roadtrip

The Roadtrip movie
1. I got ~ the bus.
on

2. I got ~ the train.
on

3. I got ~ the plane.
on

4. I got ~ the subway.
on

5. I got ~ the truck.
in
6. I got ~ the car.
in
7. I got ~ the taxi.
in
8. I got ~ the motorcycle.
     I got ~ the bicycle.
on
9. Fill her up! Fill it up!
満タンにして。

10. I’m running ~ on gas.
low

11. My car stopped because I ran ~ of gas.
out

12. Go faster! = Hit the ~!  or Step on the ~!
gas

13. Hit the road. = to leave
I’ve got to hit the road. = I’ve got to go. ]

14. I ran out of gas. = no more gasoline or no more energy

15. I better gas up. = usually gasoline, but could mean food.

16. I ran out of steam. = no more energy

17. I have gas. = stomach gas

18. He passed gas. = fart

19. That car is a gas guzzler.

20. He guzzled his beer.

21. I’m running on fumes.
continuing to do something when you have almost no energy left After two straight games against top teams, the Tigers were running on fumes and lost on Saturday night.


22. A gas station.
a self-serve gas station

23. I’m out of fuel.  
I have fuel. 
I need to put some fuel in the tank. 







No comments:

Post a Comment