Thursday, September 25, 2014

(会員)9月25日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - Random

(会員)9月25日(木)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - Random

1. I’m in a bad mood.

I’m grumpy.  

I’m grouchy. 

I’m cranky.

Who pissed in your cereal?

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Who pissed in your miso soup?

Are you on your period? (dangerous)

Are you on the rag?  (dangerous)

That time of the month? (dangerous)

What crawled up your butt and died? (dangerous)

Don’t get angry. = Calm down. = Keep your shirt on.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch. = Don’t get your knickers in a bunch.

Don’t get mad. Get even!

Get even! = Get revenge!

I want revenge! = I want payback!

He is short-tempered.

He’s got a stick up his ass.

He’s got a stick up his ass about his job.

He is touchy about his ex-wife.

He is touchy about his weight.

reinvigorated me


No comments:

Post a Comment