Tuesday, September 16, 2014

(会員)9月16日(火)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - sickness & injuries

(会員)9月16日(火)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - sickness & injuries

1. I have a cold. 

2. I caught a cold.
I caught a cold from SB.

3. SB gave me his cold.
    Joe gave me his cold.

4. I think I’m coming down with a cold.
I’m coming down with a cold.
I think I'm coming down with a cold.
どうも風邪をひいたみたいです。

5. I have a touch of a cold. 

6. I have a slight cold.

7. I have a bit of a cold.

8. I have a fever/temperature.

9. I have a slight fever/temperature.

10. I have a high/bad fever.

11. You’re burning up!

12. I have diarrhea.
I have a bad case of diarrhea.


13. I’m constipated.
I have constipation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhxADwPBYoI

14. BETH’S aches
I have a backache.
I have an earache.
I have a toothache.
I have a headache.
I have a stomachache.

15. My ~ hurts. 

16. I am in pain. 

17. I’m a little under the weather.

18. I’m not feeling myself today.

19. I broke my arm.

20. I bumped my head.

21. I cut my finger. 

22. I burned myself.

23.  I stubbed my toe.
I stubbed my toe. つま先をぶつけた。

24. He jammed his finger.
彼は突き指をしてる。

25. I had an operation. 
26. You have to get an operation. 
I have to get an operation.
27. He underwent an operation.
to undergo an operation

28. He underwent a procedure.

29. The doctor performed the procedure. 

30. I’m going under the knife tomorrow!
He went under the knife.

April 3-Action! Beginner! Beth's Aches! 痛い!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhxADwPBYoI

No comments:

Post a Comment