Monday, February 9, 2015

REAL English Lesson - Monday, Feb. 9, 2015 - 11pm - BEG. TOEIC (Me...

REAL English Lesson - Monday, Feb. 9, 2015 - 11pm - BEG. TOEIC (Me...

1. ~に気が付く = notice

2. slow notice = realize

3. I didn’t notice my mistake until I got home. = I realized my mistake when I got home.

4. to extend your arm until you can touch st = reach

5. reach = influence

He has a lot of reach in the English teaching community. 
I don't have as much as reach as I used to.
The Olympics are out of his reach.

6. They are having a sale.
I bought this watch on sale.

7. I cut the branch off with a saw. / I sawed the branch off.

8. 秘密 = secret

9. 秘書 = secretary

10. 秘密主義の = secretive
He's a very secretive person . = He's a very private person.

11. sick: a) ill, b) fed up, c) cool, d) disgusting, e) 吐きたい
I get sea sick. 
I get air sick.
I get motion sickness.
I suffer from motion sickness.

12. 容疑者 = a sUspect
He’s a suspect.
He’s a sUspect.


13. 疑う = suspEct
The police suspect him.
The police suspEct him.


No comments:

Post a Comment