Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 2 English Live Lesson!

May 2 English Live Lesson!

1. He said something stupid. = He put his ~ in his ~. 
He put his foot in his mouth. 


2. a flea market = フリーマーケット、のみの市
I love to negotiate prices. 

3. What do you like about going to flea markets?
What do you like about ….?
What do you like about him? 
What do you like about living in Tokyo? 

4. 気分がわるいです。
I’m sick. I feel bad. I’m under the weather. 
 I’m under the weather. 
I’m a bit under the weather. 
I’m feeling a bit under the weather. 

5. 胃が痛い。
I have a stomachache.   
I have a tummy ache.
Only 5 aches. 
BETHS! 
My stomach/tummy hurts. 

I have a stomachache. 
I have a backache. 
I have a toothache.
I have an earache. 
I have a headache. 

11. コーヒーはいかがですか?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like a cup of coffee? 
Can I interest you in some coffee? 

12. The movie trailer interested me. 
興味を引く

13. 私にも同じものをください。 
I’ll have the same.  
I’ll have the same.
Tom and I have the same car.
I have the same car that he has. 





No comments:

Post a Comment