Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26 - English Live Lesson!

May 26 - English Live Lesson!

Have you ever had one of those days?

I shop. = habit
I’ll go shopping. = I have decided now to go shopping in the near near future.

I’m going shopping. = I decided beforehand to got shopping now.
I’m going to go shopping. = showing will

to get some shopping done
Let me just go use the bathroom.
Let me just turn on the air-conditioner.
Let me just think about it.
Let me just get some coffee.

Ben Stiller's mother died.
She lived to a ripe old age.

She was a regular on "The Ed Sullivan Show".

He is a regular at that restaurant.

Passport confiscation policy should remain in place: Foreign Ministry

to confiscate =
confiscation =
The police confiscated the vehicle.

a Japanese national = a Japanese citizen

Texas is flooding.












No comments:

Post a Comment