Friday, September 22, 2017

Sept. 22nd (FRI) 23:00 English Lesson (Members Only)

Sept. 22nd (FRI) 23:00 English Lesson (Members Only)

1. memory = noun

X I memory him.

I have a bad / good memory.

I have a good long-term memory.

I have a bad long-term memory.

I have a bad short-term memory.

I have a short memory. = forgiving (this can be good and bad)

懐かしい That brings back memories.

I took a trip down memory lane.

If my memory serves me correctly, ~.

If memory serves…

Let me remind you. = Let me jog your memory.

He has a memory like an elephant.  = very good memory

He has a memory like a steel trap.

They put up a statue of him to honor his memory.

They put up a statue of him in memory of his work.

That skinny police officer has a photographic memory.

to memorize st = He committed ~ to memory.

He has a long memory. = He will remember the bad thing you did to him. He holds grudges.


No comments:

Post a Comment