Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ニコニコ動画ー初級-April 6, 2011

I have something stuck in my throat.
How's everyone this evening?
a criminal=犯罪者
a crime=犯罪
She sicced her dog on him.
彼女は犬をけしかけて彼を襲わせた
Humans have nails.
Animals have claws.
The q-tip is stuck in your ear.
The q-tip is stuck in your ear.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck in traffic.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck in a meeting.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck at the office.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck at work.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck with...
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck with Joe.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck with the laundry.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck VERBING.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck babysitting my niece.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck working late.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck answering questions.
I’m sorry I’m late. I got stuck ....

Don’t stick your nose in my business.\
余計なことに首を突っ込むな
stick one's nose in=余計なことに首を突っ込む
Don't stick your nose in where it isn't wanted. : 余計なお世話です。/あなたなんかお呼びじゃないの。


This is a stickup!

It's a sticky situation. 厄介な
Stick around!
Stick around and have some coffee.
Do you mind if I stick around.
I'm stuck on you.= I can’t stop thinking about you.
I'm stuck on question number 19.
to stand up to sb.
He stood up to his boss.
=He stuck up for himself.

He stood up for himself.=He stood up to his boss.

彼は田舎に住んでいる。
=He lives in the sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment