Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nico Nico Douga Class-April 26, 2011 Beginner's Class

I’m sorry, but I thought you were watching me.
I’m sorry, but I thought you could see me.

It tastes just like water.
The taste is just like water.

My car's color is blue.
My car is blue.
The color of my car is blue.
The color of my car is a little lighter than the color of your car.
He's trying to raise money for the earthquake & tsunami damage.
He wants to raise taxes.
My grandfather raised me. I was raised by my grandfather.
He wants to raise 消費税。
consumption tax
a tax = a levy = a tariff = a duty

need
I need you to VERB.
I need you to work tomorrow.
Do you need me?
I need to use the restroom.
I want to talk to you. < I need to talk to you.
You will be required to .... VERB
You will be required to work Saturdays.
You have to work Saturdays.
All teachers in Japan are required to have a college degree.
You will be required to take a written exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment