Friday, April 8, 2011

ニコニコ動画-April 8, 2011 - Mixed Class

April 8, 2011
Mixed Class

1. ~さんによろしく!
Say hit/hello to ~ for me.
Tell ~ I said hi.
Give ~ my regards.
Give my (best)regards to ~.

2. ただいま!
I'm home!

3. おかえり!
Hi.
Welcome home.
Welcome back.

4. いただきます!
X ----
This looks delicious!


5. A: ~はいかがですか?
B: いただきます!
A: Would you like ~? / How about ~?
B: Don't mind if I do!

6. 運動しなくちゃ!
I have/need to exercise.
I have/need to work out.
I have to hit the gym.

BONUS: I have to hit the books.= I have to study.
to hit on sb=ナンパする
He hit on her.

7. 道に迷った。
I am lost.
I got lost.
I lost my way. (formal)

8. 本当に感謝しています。
I really appreciate it.
I sincerely appreciate it.
I truly appreciate it.
I'm truly thankful.
I'm really thankful.
I'm really grateful.
I'm truly grateful.
I'm sincerely grateful.

-------------------------------
NEWS
-------------------------------
We had an earthquake.
An earthquake hit us.
We had an aftershock.
An aftershock hit us.

The aftershock last night was no surprise.
It was expected.
It was no surprise.
I was not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment