Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Aug. 26, 2011 – Mixed Levels Class

Aug. 26, 2011 – mixed class

a glitch
It’s a glitch.
It’s a snag.
We hit a snag.

chance
--------
Did you get a chance to VERB?
Did you get a chance to call Tom?
Did you get a chance to read me story?

Have you ever had the chance to go abroad?
I've never had the chance to go abroad.
Fat chance that will ever happen. =I think that will never happen.
Fat chance.
There's a slim chance that will happen.
I didn't have the chance to...
I haven't had the chance to....
I had many chances in life. = I had many opportunities in life.
Is there any chance ....
Is there any chance you will cancel?
There is no chance in ~ I will do that.
There is no chance in hell I will do that.
There is no chance in hell I would do that.
Is there any chance you can help me?
Is there any chance there has been a mistake?
You don't get many chances like this one.
There will be more chances for you in the future.
Is there any chance you’ll change your mind.

Is there any possibility that you made a mistake?
Is there any chance....
I chanced to meet him in the subway.
I had the chance to meet her in the subway.
I don't have a chance in hell.
Not a chance.

Is there any chance you can baby-sit Maggie?

NEXTTIME: Chances are...

No comments:

Post a Comment