Thursday, June 28, 2012

(会員) 06月26日 初級​ MUST KNOW Vocabulary & 熟語 ​(30 minutes)


(会員) 06月26日 初級​ MUST KNOW Vocabulary & 熟語 ​(30 minutes)A. things / stuff / crap / shit
1. things
A: Are you busy Saturday?
B: Yeah, I have a work thing I have to do.
B: Yeah, I have this work thing I have to do.

2. どう最近?
How are things?
How are things going?
Answer: Things are good!
仕事はどう?
How are things at work/school/home?
How are things with your boyfriend?

Here’s the thing. + Explain a problem!

vague = 曖昧

I got a thing I got to do.
We got that thing.

2. Grab your things / stuff,  and let's go!
I am stuffed.= お腹いっぱい。
I have a lot of things/stuff on my mind.
I have a stuffed animal. ぬいぐるみ

He has some stuff in his teeth.
He has something in his teeth.

That’s the stuff! = Good job!

3. crap = things = stuff
I threw my crap on the bed and went out.
I don't give a crap/shit. = I don't care at all.
to give a crap/shit = to care

crap = shit = poop = ウンチ
I got dog crap on my shoe.
He took a crap.
He took a crap.  = He took a shit. = He went to the toilet.
He took a crap on the company. = He disrespected the company.

take a crap on the constitution

4. He is a shit.
He is the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment