Friday, June 29, 2012

(会員) 06月29日 ALL LEVELS, MIXED LESSON ​(45 minutes)


(会員) 06月29日 ALL LEVELS, MIXED LESSON (45 minutes)

June 29, 2012
1. What were you watching?
I was watching a show WHITE COLLAR.
What is a white collar crime?
2. a con man = 詐欺師 = a con artist, a swindler
3. to become friends with sb
4. a lighthearted show
5. I agree with you.
6. After eating at the restaurant I felt sick. Something that I ate at the restaurant made me feel sick.
Something I ate must not have agreed with me.
7. agreeable =
She has a very agreeable personality.
8. She is very friendly.
She was helpful.
She is friendly but useless.
friendly
nice
He has a nice personality.
He has a nice body.
considerate
kind
gentle

9. We’ve been having really nice weather recently.
10. 匿名 anonymous
secretive

11. The new law will go into effect Oct. 1st.

12. They launched a cyber attack.
They attacked Japanese government websites.
eensy weensy
tiny
teeny
teeny tiny

13. huge
giant
gigantic
enormous
humongous
ginormous
gigantic  +  enormous  = ginormous

14. A bus driver snapped.
A bus driver lost it.
A bus driver had a meltdown.
3..........3

No comments:

Post a Comment