Tuesday, January 14, 2014

(会員) Jan. 14, 2014 Laughing words - Mixed

(会員) Jan. 14, 2014 Laughing words - Mixed
笑う laugh
lol = laugh out loud
lmao = laughing my ass off
roflmao = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

He laughed.
He laughed at me.
He laughed with me.
That's a laugh.  = That's a joke. = That's stupid.

He is a joke.
My company is a joke.
Proverb: Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.

It's funny. It's hilarious.
giggle クスクス笑う、クックッと笑う
I giggled. I lol'd.

That was so funny. I was on the floor.
He was so funny! He had me on the floor.
guffaw
He guffawed.
He laughed uncontrollably.
He was howling.
He was howling in pain.
He was howling in laughter.
a belly laugh

The audience roared in laughter.
a cynical laugh = to snicker
He snickered.
He sniggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment