Tuesday, January 28, 2014

(会員) Jan. 28, 2014 - REVIEW! - Part 1 of 2

(会員) Jan. 28, 2014 - REVIEW! - Part 1 of 2

I'm indifferent.

What's your New Year's Resolution?
overcome = 乗り越える
addiction = 中毒
I'm addicted to ~.
I'm an alcoholic.
therapeutic
unrealistic = 非現実的な、実感が湧かない
doable
sore = muscles hurt
I decided to turn over a new leaf. 心[魂・性根・精神・気持ち]を入れ替える
muscle soreness = 筋肉痛
I want to lose weight.
I want to lose 10 kg.
I want to lose/shed/drop 10 kg.

I want to stick to a budget.
I want to live within my means.
He lives beyond his means.


I am going to hit the sack.

I think I'm coming down with a cold,

I just have the sniffles.
to sniffle = 鼻をすする

I would get up at 6am every day.

to live in the past

He lives in the past.

I did a 2-year stint as a taxi driver.

He did a 10 year stint at Jolie.

-------------------------
We reviewed up to Jan. 12, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment