Monday, January 6, 2014

(会員) Happy New Year Lesson! (MEMBERS ONLY!)

(会員) Happy New Year Lesson!

Happy 2014!
twenty - fourteen
What's your New Year's Resolution?
I'm going to lose weight.
10. I'm going to fall in love.
9. I'm going to overcome my addiction.
8. I'm going to learn something new
7. I'm going to do something crazy!
therapeutic effect 治療効果
6. I'm going to help save the planet.
That's a bit unrealistic.
unrealistic = 非現実的な、実感が湧かない、ピンとこない
5. I'm going to eat healthier food.
That's doable.
4. I'm going to spend more time with family and friends.
The night is still young.
まだ宵の口じゃないか。
3. I'm going to exercise more.
My muscles are sore.
2. I'm going to smile more and be kinder to people.
We are reciprocal creatures.
1. I'm going to live within my means.
Tom lives beyond his means, but Joe lives within his means.
サラきん  loan shark
I can't keep my resolution.
I am sticking to my resolution.
I broke my resolution.
to turn over a new leaf
I decided to turn over a new leaf.

I referred to this video today:
Top 10 New Years Resolutions 2014
http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-New-Years-Resolutions-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment