Friday, January 24, 2014

(会員) Jan. 20, 2014 - Movie Expressions! MIXED! Rapunzel!

(会員) Jan. 20, 2014 - Movie Expressions! MIXED!



demented = crazy

He invented it in his brain. = He imagined it. 

naive = too inexperienced and so they have wrong ideas 

a dummy = a stupid person

No? Oh. I see how it is.

Don't let him deceive you!
to deceive = だます = to fool = to trick 
Give it to him, watch, you'll see!
I told you so. だから言ったじゃないか。
Well, if he's such a dreamboat, go and put him to the test!
to put somebody to the test

Don't come crying to me.
Don't come crying to me.後で私に泣きつかないでくださいよ。/後で泣いても知らないからね。
How do you manage to VERB.

How do you manage to stay slim?
How do you manage to stay so young?
How do you manage to keep so positive?
It looks absolutely exhausting, darling!

Then I don't know why it takes so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment