Sunday, January 12, 2014

(会員) Looking back at the past... Jan. 9, 2014

(会員) Looking back at the past...
Thursday, Jan. 9th, 2014
I think I'm coming down with a cold,
or maybe I just have the sniffles.
I have the sniffles.
When I was in high school, I was fat.
I was fat when I was in high school.
In high school, I was fat.
I was fat in high school.
When I was a high school student, I was fat.
I was fat when I was a high school student.
In my high school days, I was fat.
I was fat in my high school days.

In my youth I was fat.
When I was a little boy/girl I was a bit fat.
When I was at Toyota, I would get up at 6am every day.
I used to … VERB.
I used to hate/love/like ~.
I would get up at 6am every day.
I used to get up at 6am every day.
I would hate getting up at 6am every day.
a) I used to get up at 6am every day, and I hated doing that.
b) I don't get up at 6am every day now, but if I did I would be very unhappy about it.
I used to be 形容詞。
I used to be fat.
I used to be 名詞。
I used to be a student.
I'm allergic to pollen.
When I was younger I was not allergic to pollen.
I used to not be allergic to pollen.
---------------------------------
to live in the past
He lives in the past.
Stop living in the past.
You have to stop living in the past.
Let go of the past.
You have to let go of the past.
Proverb 諺
Time heals all things.
Time heals all wounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment