Monday, February 7, 2011

Nico Nico Douga- Beginner/初級 Go Idioms- Feb. 4, 2011

Nico Nico Douga – Beginner’s class
Feb. 4, 2011
Future/未来
1. to be going to
I’m going to do it.
I will do it.
I’m doing it.

2. to go to home/here/there/abroad
I'm going to home.
I'm going to here.
I'm going to there.
I'm going to abroad.

3. to go to PLACE
to go VERBing

4. I hate you! = Go to ~!

5. Please leave. = Go ~!

6. I’m surprised! = Go ~!

7. I’m dating her. = I’m going ~ with her.

8. Please continue. = Please go ~.

9. お先に!=Please go ahead.

10. Please enter. = Go in.

11. X Please go to back.= Please go back.
O Please go to the back of the room/line.
-----------------------------
12. Yukari is sick today.=Yukari is a little under the weather.
I am a little under the weather.

13. Elections are this Sunday.

We have elections this Sunday.
We had elections this Sunday.
We have elections this coming Sunday.
We had elections this past Sunday.
We have nationwide elections this coming Sunday.
We have local elections this coming Sunday.
投票する to vote
Who are you going to vote for?
That's personal. I'd rather not say. I prefer not to say.
I vote for ~.
I think the world of you. = I think you are wonderful.
Please get your money's worth.
I want to get my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment