Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nico Nico Douga – Feb. 21, 2011 (Beginner Class)

Nico Nico Douga – Feb. 21, 2011

1. I’m happy. > I’m glad.

2. I’m in heaven! = I’m VERY happy!

3. I’m on cloud nine!

4. I’m in seventh heaven!
Note: etymology=語源

5. I’m ecstatic!

6. I couldn’t be happier.
Note: I couldn’t be ADJECTIVE + er. / I couldn’t be more ADJECTIVE.
I couldn't be more bored/disappointed.

7. I’m down in the dumps. = I’m depressed. ガック

8. I’ve lost my mojo. =やる気がなくなくなった

9. I’m just not feeling it.

10. I'm feeling a little off today. / My golf swing is off today.
I’m off today.

11. to have a thing for sb
She has a thing for tall men.
She's got a thing for tall men.=She like tall men.
My teacher is big on spelling.=My teacher does not like people to make spelling mistakes. She gets angry.
She has a thing for Larry.
Mariko has a thing for Swiss chocolate.

今日は家でごろごろしたい。
I just want to kick back and relax at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment