Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Intermediate-Advanced Class FEELINGS

Nico Nico Douga - Intermediate-Advanced Class FEELINGS!

1. I’m just not feeling it! (set)
Something is missing.

2. I’m on top of the world! (set)

3. I'm in Heaven!

4. I’m in Seventh Heaven!

5. I’m on cloud nine!

6. She’s got a thing for sumo wrestlers!

NOTE!
6. She’s got a thing about sumo wrestlers! (negative)

7. He’s got a way with the women.
He’s got a way with the kids.
He’s got a way with (the) dogs.
He’s got a way with words. = He’s eloquent.

8. He’s got a way about him.

9. ~ is not my thing.
Cooking is not (really) my thing.
That’s not really my thing.

10. He’s a crybaby.

11. She was flabbergasted. (super confused)

12. She was inconsolable. (super sad)

13. I’m appalled by your behavior

14. He was apoplectic. (VERY VERY angry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment