Monday, February 14, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Feb. 14, 2011

Feb. 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day!
I just rode my bicycle home in the snow.
My hands were freezing.
My fingers were frozen.
My fingers were numb. (numb=no feeling)
I like her.
I love her.
I adore her.
I am very fond of her.
I fancy her.
slang: I am nuts/crazy about her.
--------------
to have a crush on someone: She has a crush on Keanu Reeves.
I have the hots for her.
I'm falling for her.
I fell for her.
I fell in love with her.
I’m in love with her.
I fell out of love with her.

He proposed to her.
He asked him for his daughter's hand in marriage.
to ask for sb's hand in marriage
I'd like your permission and your blessing.
Their marriage is on the rocks.
They are separated.
They broke up.
They got divorced.
X She married with him.
O She got married to him.
O They got married.
She married him.

to break up with sb
She broke up with me. I broke up with her.
He dumped her.
He left her.
He abandoned his family.
get along with (someone)
to have a good friendly relationship with someone
to have a smooth relationship with someone
They don't get along.
Susan gets along (well) with everyone.

serious
He was in a serious accident.
Don't take him seriously. He's just joking.
Our relationship is getting serious.
We’re just having a good time.
We're exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment