Monday, February 14, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Feb. 13, 2011

Feb. 13. 2011
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Are you seeing anyone?

How do you ask someone for a date?
Would you like to have dinner with me?
Would you like to go to dinner with me?
Are you free Saturday night?
Want to do something?
Want to hang out sometime?
Do you have plans for tonight?!

Love expressions!
1. How do you say 一目惚れ?
Love at first sight!
2. How do you say 片思い?
unrequited love
I love him, but he doesn’t feel the same.
I love her but she doesn’t feel the same.

3. What is the difference between
I love you. & I’m in love with you.

Heart Idioms!
1. I changed my mind!=I had a ~ of heart.
2. She is a very very nice person!=She has a heart of ~.
3. I want to thank you from the ~ of my heart!
4. I put my heart and ~ into my work.
5. The way to a man’s heart is through his ~.
6. When I saw him I was so nervous/excited that my heart skipped a ~.
7. Hah! Hah! I win! ~ your heart out!
8. I need to talk to you privately. Let’s have a heart to ~!
9. After his owner died, the dog died of a ~ heart.
10. She is so cold! She has a heart of ~!


Today’s Headline:
15-year-old boy detained for making mass murder threats on Internet
detained by police=《be ~》警察に拘留[拘束]される
mass murder=集団殺人、大量殺りく、大量殺人(事件)
make threats=脅す、脅しをかける

No comments:

Post a Comment