Friday, February 11, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - Feb. 11, 2011 - Animal & Things Idioms

Today's idiom theme is animals and objects

1. I have a ~ in my throat.

2. My wife is mad at me. I'm in the ~.

3. She let the ~ out of the bag. = She revealed the secret.

4. I'm so nervous! I have ~ in my stomach.

5. That's like closing the barn door after the ~ have escaped.

6. I'd rather be a big ~ in a small lake than a small ~ in a big ocean.

7.
A: Do you think he is lying?
B: [Danger! Dirty one!] Does a ~ shit in the woods? (<-- Yes! I really think he is lying.)

8. I do not feel comfortable here. I don't feel like I belong here. I feel like a ~ out of water.

9. She' s a little crazy. = She's got ~ in the belfry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. frog

2. doghouse

3. cat

4. butterflies
Related: queasy
Related: the butterfly effect

5. horses

6. fish

7. bear, "Does a bear shit in the woods?" YES!!!
Related: Is the Pope Catholic? (<--YES!!)
Joke one: Does the Pope shit in the woods?

8. fish

9. bats

These are the 5 ACHES.
backache, earache, toothache, headache, stomachache=B.E.T.H.'S. aches

No comments:

Post a Comment