Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - July 22, 2011 - Beginner's Class

Beginner's Class
July 22, 2011

1. It is hot!
It is summer!
It is July!
It is Friday!
It is muggy!
It's a scorcher.

2. 忙しかった。
I had a busy day.
Today was tough.
Today was busy.
I was busy.
Today was hectic.
Today was torture.

3. to misunderstand.
I think I misunderstood.
Please don't misunderstand me, but...
Please don't misunderstand, but...

4. Something came up.
I’m sorry I missed class. Something came up.

5. I missed my class because I got sick.

6. I have a heavy schedule.
Let me check my schedule.
schedule
X I have a schedule.
I have plans.
I have an appointment.
I have a previous appointment/engagement.

I am busy.

Can we reschedule.

Yes, sir.

Right away.
I’ll get on it.
I’m sorry. I can’t talk right now. I’m tied up.
曖昧=vague

I have plans. I have a family thing to got to.
I have plans. I have a family thing I have to go to.


How’s Thursday for you?
How’s 1pm for you?
Thursday works for me.
1pm works for me.
1pm is OK with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment