Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nico Nico Douga – July 31, 2011 – Mixed

This light is energy efficient.
green

hypothetical=仮定
hypocritical=偽善の
------------------------
Today is Friday.
We will have a picnic tomorrow.
If it rains tomorrow, we'll cancel the picnic.

Today is Monday.
It did not rain yesterday.
We had a picnic. It was not canceled.
If it had rained yesterday we would have canceled the picnic.

Today is Saturday. It is sunny.
If it had rained today, we would have canceled the picnic.


If I were rich I would buy a house. (I am not rich. I cannot buy a house.)
Question: What would you do if you were rich?

If I was/were a bird, I would fly to see you. (I am not a bird. I cannot fly to see you.)
Question: What would you do if you were a bird?

If I did not have to work, I would go. (I have to work. I cannot go.)
Question: Are you coming to my party?

If I were you, I would not do that. (I am not you, but my advice is "don't do that".)
What would you do if you were me? (You were not me, but tell me what you think I should do.)
If I were you, I would not marry him.
My slurred my words.

1. 行方不明の = missing
2. まつげ=eyelashes
3. ~をむち打つ=to lash


Headline: 3 dead, 3 missing as heavy rains lash northeastern Japan
---------------
4. ゴキブリ
a cockroach, a roach
5. "Gokiburi Tenki Yoho” or “Gokiten” = cockroach forecast
6. 殺虫剤= insecticide/pesticide
7. むかで=centipede

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/watch-out-a-level-4-gokiburi-alert-has-just-been-called

homicide
suicide
genocide

It was a pain in the neck to do.

My cellphone battery is almost dead.
My cellphone battery is dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment