Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(会員)11月11日生放送録画

Watch this:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1321268705

Nico Nico Douga - Nov. 11, 2011

Review:

虐待=abuse
虐待する=to abuse

お尻をぺんぺんする
to spank

打つ, たたく=beat

体罰=physical discipline, corporal punishment
-----------------------
Useful:
やり過ぎる: to overdo st, to do too much, to go too far, to cross the line

------------------------

A) pack idioms
Rewrite the following sentences using "pack".
1. スーツケースに詰める

2. The train was really crowded.

3. Don't forget to bring your toothbrush.
Don't forget to…

4. The subway was really crowded.
The subway was packed like ~.

5. Everything he said is a lie.
It's all...

6. He collects everything. He's a pack ~.

7. I'm going to stop working now.
I'm going to pack ~.

8. That drink is strong!
It packs a ~.


1. I packed my suitcase.
2. The train was packed.
3. Don't forget to pack your toothbrush.
4. The subway was packed like sardines.
5. It's all a pack of lies.
6. He's a pack rat.
7. I'm going to pack it in.
8. It packs a punch.

B) Grammar pattern:
I don't usually complain.
I'm not one to complain.
Often this sentence is followed by a "but"….
Ex: I'm not one to complain, but I really don't like this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment