Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(会員)11月13日生放送録画

(公開) Nico Nico Douga - Nov. 13, 2011 Mixed Class
Watch
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1321268599

Useful Sentences:
What is the difference between, "How are you?" & "How have you been?"
1. How are you? = How do you feel NOW?

2. How have you been? = How are you RECENTLY?

3. お話できて良かった。= It was nice talking to you.

4. 今のわかんなかった。 = I didn't understand that.,
I couldn't understand that.,

*Pardon me. Excuse me. Come again. One more time. Could you say that again.

5. あなたの言っていることが分かっている。
=I understand what you are saying.

6. 電車に乗り遅れちゃった。= I missed the/my train.

7.授業は何時に始まる?=What time does class start?

8. 誰と一緒に行くの?=Who are you going with?

9. そのことをどうして知っている?
=How do / did you know that?

10. あ、 私 ~ のこと話したっけ?
= Oh, did I tell you about ~?

NEWS HEADLINE:
Obama praises Noda's 'boldness' for taking risk over TPP talks
to praise=褒める
boldness=大胆さ、あつかましさ
to take a risk=リスクを負う、危ないことをする
over=because

Kitchen Idioms:

1. He's rich. He was born with a silver ~ in his mouth.

2. Give it to me! ~ it over!

3. He betrayed me! (to betray=裏切る)
He put a ~ in my back!

4. The road split into two. There's a ~ in the road.

5. He believed everything I said. He ate it up with a ~.


1. spoon
He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

2. fork
Give it to me! Fork it over!

3. knife
He put a ~ in my back!

4. fork
There's a ~ in the road.

5. spoon
5. He ate it up with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment